- Advanced tread compounding provides this Eco Plus version with 33% less rolling resistance than the original HDL2 DL.
- 32/32” tread depth provides high mileage and low cost per mile.
- Patented innovative groove technology leads to minimal stone retention, extending casing life.
- Minimized wear and excellent traction over the life of the tire, through a wide, closed shoulder tread and numerous tread blocks with multiple grip edges.
- Built on the all new Conti 3G Casing for maximum retreadability.
Long haul, over the road drive position.