- Advanced tread compounding provides this Eco Plus version with 20% less rolling resistance than the HDR2.
- 30/32” tread is compounded for low rolling resistance with long tread life used on highway and regional roads.
- Open shoulder tread design provides excellent wet/dry traction while resisting irregular wear.
- Innovative lug angles minimize stone retention and casing penetrations, improving retreadability.
- Built on the all new Conti 3G Casing for maximum retreadability
Applications: Drive position, regional hauling on highway service.